The need for a day-of wedding coordinator is often underestimated and overlooked. I think that's because it's not always clear what we actually do.
I've had enough couples say to me, "I don't know what we would have done without you," to know that you need me. So let's set the record straight:
HERE ARE 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A DAY-OF WEDDING COORDINATOR IN YOUR LIFE:
1. I've been to a wedding or two... bazillion. I know how this thing works. I'll create your day-of timeline to ensure everything will flow smoothly so you and your guests can party on.
2. How to hold the bouquets? How fast to walk? When to go? Where to stand? I'll run your rehearsal and make sure everyone in the ceremony is clear on how to not screw it up.
3. While you're drinking mimosas and getting your hair done, I'll take care of setting up your DIY touches that you've spent hours on Pinterest figuring out how to make.
Found on: blog.theknot.com
4. We have a great vendor community in the Twin Cities and beyond, but things don't always go as planned. If a vendor has an issue, I can step in as the on-site lead to help troubleshoot.
5. The first look, ceremony, cocktail hour, grand entrance, reception, speeches, first dances, cake cutting and so much more! I'll ensure the day is moving on schedule so that you don't have to look at a clock once.
6. If you got a problem, yo, I'll solve it. I'm your behind-the-scenes problem-solver to fix any issues that come up so you don't even hear about them.
7. "Go ask Bre." Is someone bugging you with logistical questions? All you have to do is point to me and say, "Go ask Bre." I'll handle it.
8. Your job is to look radiant and have the best day ever. I'll take care of reminding drunk Uncle Larry that you rented the deluxe porta-potty so that we wouldn't need to use the bushes.
9. Anything you need? I'm here to make your day amazing. Do you need me to wear glowstick mouse ears and toss party favors into your crowd? Cool.
10. Be your own guest. You have spent so much time, effort and ca$h money on your wedding day. You should enjoy the day as the guests of honor and let me handle the details. I've got your back.